BisLenz develops according to the wishes and needs of its customers. An update to the summary view is out now, which will expand significantly and make it even easier to see the whole picture. The new summary is divided into four main categories: sales, website, marketing, and customer feedback. The Summary view brings together the key figures for each category – KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) – and illustrative graphs.
What all can you see in each category?
- Total e-commerce sales
- Number of orders
- Average order price
- Marketing costs per order
- The conversion rate for Google Ads
- The conversion rate for Facebook ads
- Ecommerce Conversion Rate
- ROAS – return on investment in advertising
- Sales figures compared to marketing expenses
- Top sold products
- Organic and marketing impressions
- The number of clicks on the ad
- Marketing costs
- CPM – cost per thousand impressions
- CPC – cost per click
- CTR – clickthrough rate
- Active campaigns and their key figures (impressions, clicks, cost, CTR, CPM, CPC)
- The cost of a website visitor
- The cost of a page load
- The cost of a minute spent on the page
- Sessions per user
- Duration of the session
- Bounce rate
- Pageloads per session
- Website traffic: users, sessions, and pageviews
- Number of responses to BisLenz feedback surveys
- The number of Google My Business reviews and the average score of reviews
- In addition, for each Bislenz survey, the number of responses, the average of the questions (CES), and the NPS score
How does the new summary make it easier to track your goals?
With the new categories, you can easily see the important chapters of the sections and be able to compare them with the previous corresponding section. Categories make it easier to understand your business from different perspectives.
Want to undestand your business with one dasboard? Contact us!